This is the Linux app named SupportDesk whose latest release can be downloaded as supportdesk_0.5_bin_win.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SupportDesk with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SupportDesk is an internet text chat system designed for websites that wish to provide their users with online support. A java applet client allows users to log in to the chat system anonymously from a website and request help from the website operators.
Customer Service, End Users/Desktop, System Administrators
Java Swing, Web-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sdesk/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.