This is the Linux app named survol whose latest release can be downloaded as XRSSfeedforfil. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named survol with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A Python agent and a web interface aiming to help the analysis and investigation of a legacy application.
A set of machines, processes, databases, programs etc ...
all communicating with each other, manipulating your data, and whose software architecture has become, with time, complicated, difficult to understand, and undocumented. Data are aggregated with an RDF inference engine, creating a global vision of the business information processing.
System Administrators, Quality Engineers, Architects, Auditors, Security Professionals, Management
Oracle, MySQL, SQLite, Microsoft SQL Server, ODBC
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/survol/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.