This is the Linux app named SVG editor for ownCloud whose latest release can be downloaded as ocsvg-0.2-beta8.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SVG editor for ownCloud with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SVG editor for ownCloud
DESCRIPTIONThis project provides an ownCloud-app (http://apps.owncloud.com) for editing and creating SVG vector graphics in your browser. It's based on the awesome "svg-edit"-project (http://code.google.com/p/svg-edit/). Features like collaborative editing may be implemented later.
- PNG export (thanks to the canvg-Project)
- PDF export (using jsPDF)
- Print button
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ocsvg/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.