This is the Linux app named SWAG (Simple Wireless Auth of Guests) whose latest release can be downloaded as swag.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SWAG (Simple Wireless Auth of Guests) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SWAG (Simple Wireless Auth of Guests)
The SWAG (Simple Wireless Authentication of Guest) will assist those in need of creating guest user accounts on a Cisco WLC. This tool prompts for a WLC user and password along with the guest firstname and lastname, then prints out the Credentials.
- Guest Wireless User Creation
- Easy to impliment and Maintain
- Autogenerates Passwords
- Deletes Guest User after specified time (via WLC)
- Can be adapted to any network wireless system via ssh2_connect
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop
Unix Shell, PHP, Tcl
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/simple-swag/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.