This is the Linux app named Swagger Core whose latest release can be downloaded as Swagger-core1.6.12released!sourcecode.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Swagger Core with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Swagger Core is a Java implementation of the OpenAPI Specification. Current version supports JAX-RS2 (javax and jakarta namespaces). One of the common usage scenarios is to integrate swagger-jaxrs2 into an existing or new JAX-RS based project ("code-first"), to automatically provide and expose its APIs definition, which is kept in sync during the project lifecycle. Such definition can be the base for further processing/consumption, including API documentation (e.g with swagger-ui, API client generation in various languages (e.g with swagger-codegen), custom processing, and so on. Such result is achieved by scanning JAX-RS resources and resolving their operations and used types, (also) processing applied annotations (e.g. Swagger, JAX-RS, Jackson, JAXB, etc.). An extension mechanism allows to further customize and pre/post processing result.
- OpenAPI specification Java implementation
- Resolves (annotated) java POJOs into OpenAPI schemas, handles serialization/deserialization and provides an integration mechanism.
- Resolves JAX-RS (annotated) resources into an OpenAPI definition, and provides an integration mechanism
- Annotations to declare and manipultate output generated by swagger-core, swagger-jaxrs2 and/or other projects
- Provides a maven plugin to resolve an OpenAPI definition at build time (using swagger-jaxrs2)
- Provides a gradle plugin to resolve an OpenAPI definition at build time (using swagger-jaxrs2)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/swagger-core.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.