This is the Linux app named Swap Puzzle to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Puzzle_english.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Swap Puzzle to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Swap Puzzle to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:This application is a simple swap puzzle game.
In this game an image is cut into a number of square pieces of the same size. Pieces are placed in a random order. Not a single piece in a right place. The objective of the game is to swap the messed up puzzle pieces to restore the primary picture. If you click on an element it will be highlighted with a blue border. Double click on the same element will cause the border to be removed. To make a swap click on the piece you wish to move. Then click again on the square you want to move it to. Positions of the two pieces will be changed. Continue the process until the image is recovered. The faster you finish the puzzle and the fewer moves you make, the higher your score.
- complete application with all the source code as well as jar and exe files.
- exe file only.
To run the project use Puzzle.jar or Puzzle.exe.
See wiki for a full project description.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/swappuzzle/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.