This is the Linux app named Swarm Stability SIMulator (SS-SIM) whose latest release can be downloaded as ss-sim-0.2_ALPHA_.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Swarm Stability SIMulator (SS-SIM) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Swarm Stability SIMulator (SS-SIM)
This project simulates a multi-agent system (swarm) behavior both graphically and not. The purpose of this project is to research the properties suggested in "stability analysis of swarms" V.Gazi & K.M.Passino. Using the vpython library for 3D modeling
Information Technology, Science/Research, Advanced End Users, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sim-swarm-stab/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.