This is the Linux app named sWIB whose latest release can be downloaded as swib_rel1_1__21012010.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named sWIB with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
sWIB ("Simple Web Information Base").
A web-interface to store and manage textual information such as passwords, addresses etc. in a tree-structure with the possibility to attach files.
- Store textual information like logins and notes in a tree-structure
- Attach files to each node
- Search function
- Web-based frontend
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers, Management
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/swib/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.