This is the Linux app named Swocket whose latest release can be downloaded as swocket-0.1pre2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Swocket with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Swocket is a cross-platform modular XML Socket server framework implemented in Python with the intention of being used to communicate with Macromedia Flash 5 content but is easily usable with other platforms that support the same flavor of XML Sockets.
Developers, System Administrators
Non-interactive (Daemon), Web-based, Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/swocket/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.