This is the Linux app named Sync Viz Of aRbitrary Streams (Savors) to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as savors-2.1.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Sync Viz Of aRbitrary Streams (Savors) to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Sync Viz Of aRbitrary Streams (Savors) to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONSavors is a visualization framework that supports the ingestion of data streams created by arbitrary command pipelines. Any number of data streams can be shown synchronized by time in the same or different views, which can be arranged in any layout. These capabilities combined with a powerful parallelization mechanism and interaction models already familiar to administrators allows Savors to display complex visualizations of data streamed from many different systems with minimal effort.
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Security Professionals
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/savors/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.