This is the Linux app named Syncplay whose latest release can be downloaded as Syncplay_1.6.9_Portable.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Syncplay with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Syncplay synchronises the position and play state of multiple media players so that the viewers can watch the same thing at the same time. This means that when one person pauses/unpauses playback or seeks (jumps position) within their media player then this will be replicated across all media players connected to the same server and in the same 'room' (viewing session). When a new person joins they will also be synchronised.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/syncplay/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.