This is the Linux app named syre whose latest release can be downloaded as syr-e-src-v3.2[r33].zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named syre with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SyR-e is a Matlab/Octave package developed to design, evaluate and optimize synchronous reluctance and permanent magnet machines.
To perform Finite Element Analysis (FEA) SyR-e is linked to FEMM software, and the simulation process (model creation, pre-processing, post-processing) is automatic and completely controlled from SyR-e code.
For the design section, SyR-e embeds automatic procedures based on design equations, minimal FEA simulations or multi-objective optimization algorithm joined with FEA simulations.
Once the final design is selected, the SyR-e/FEMM workflow allows the evaluation of several performance figures, but the export to dxf and some leading external motor design software is also possible.
- Design equations for synchronous reluctance and permanent magnet machines
- Multi-objective differential evolution
- FEMM support
- Motor model evaluation and post-processing
- Compatible with Matlab/Octave language
- Parallel computing on multi-core PC
- Cross-platform (Win/Linux) capabilities
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/syr-e/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.