This is the Linux app named Syslog Server Java whose latest release can be downloaded as jlog514.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Syslog Server Java with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Syslog Server Java
DESCRIPTIONMultiplatform: Easy setup Syslog Server tool for recording network messages. It opens the UDP port 514 on your computer to act as Syslog Server and displays the messages immediately in your screen.
Information Technology, Telecommunications Industry, Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Quality Engineers
Java Swing, Java SWT
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jlog514/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.