This is the Linux app named System Monitoring Center whose latest release can be downloaded as system-monitoring-center_0.1.21~beta17_amd64.deb. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named System Monitoring Center with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
System Monitoring Center
Provides information about CPU/RAM/Disk/Network/GPU performance, sensors, processes, users, storage, startup programs, services, environment variables and system.
- Detailed system performance monitoring features
- Monitoring CPU, RAM, Disk, Network, GPU, Sensor hardware information/performance/usage
- An always on top and semi-transparent floating summary window for performance monitoring
- Monitoring and managing processes
- Viewing users (logged in/logged out) and monitoring per-user performance data
- Monitoring and managing storage (non-removable, removable, optical/virtual disks, etc.)
- Monitoring and managing startup applications (currently supports XFCE, GNOME, CINNAMON, MATE, KDE Plasma, GNOME-CLASSIC desktop environments)
- Monitoring and managing system services (systemd services)
- Monitoring and managing persistent environment variables and shell variables
- Monitoring general system information
- Low system resource usage while monitoring
- Language support (more languages will be added if translations are provided by contributors): English, Turkish
- Provides help and additional information when mouse hover action is performed on several GUI objects
- Adapts to system theme
- Free and open sourced
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/system-monitoring-center/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.