This is the Linux app named AspeQt whose latest release can be downloaded as aspeqt-win32-1.0.0-preview-7.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AspeQt with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
AspeQt is the free Atari serial peripheral emulator for Qt. This program emulates various Atari 8-bit family peripherals, most notably the disk drives via an SIO2PC cable.
- Up to 15 disk drive emulation
- Up to 6x SIO speed (125,000bps)
- Support for ATR, XFD, PRO and ATX (preliminary) disk images
- Mount folders as emulated disks
- Disk image explorer
- Directly boot Atari executables
- Text only printer emulation with PC print, save, and ATASCII font support
- Cassette image playback
- Multilingual GUI (English, Polish, Slovak, German, Spanish, Turkish and Russian)
- AspeQt client module (AspeCl) for Atari, communicates with the server and performs a variety of remote operations
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/aspeqt/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.