This is the Linux app named Systems Glycobiology to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as GNATv2beta.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Systems Glycobiology to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Systems Glycobiology to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:GNAT is an open source, platform-independent MATLAB based toolbox. It is written in MATLAB and Java. It has been tested in Windows (Windows 7), Linux (Ubuntu), and Mac OS (X Lion) platforms.
The original GNAT package (file GNAT.zip) provides functions for reading, writing, manipulation, visualization and simulation of glycan structures and glycosylation reaction networks (citation ).
The second version of this software (GNATv2beta.zip) upgrades the original GNAT program with additional features that are geared towards incorporating glycan-structure experimental data into the simulation environment.
For information about GNAT installation and usage, please see the GettingStarted.pdf file enclosed in the package.
To cite GNAT:
 Gang Liu, Apurv Puri and Sriram Neelamegham, Glycosylation Network Analysis Toolbox (GNAT): a MATLAB based environment for systems glycobiology, Bioinformatics 2013 29: 404-406
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gnatmatlab/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.