This is the Linux app named Tabulator to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as tabulator-1.1.1-prod.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Tabulator to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Tabulator to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:A set of Unix command line tools for quick and convenient batch processing of tabular text files (a.k.a., tab-delimited, csv, or flat file format) with a header line. Provides delimiter and compression detection, column reference by name.
* tblmap: per-line ("map") computation: derive columns through an expression, delete, reorder, filter rows.
* tblred: compute ("reduce") aggregations (e.g., sum, average) over groups defined by key columns.
* tbldesc: Summarize columns in file (e.g., proportion of character/numeric values, min/mean/median/max, missing values, correlation with a target column).
* tbljoin: Relational join without the need of pre-sorting and column matching.
See HostedApps/MediaWiki for examples.
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Engineering, Science/Research
Perl, Python, Unix Shell
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tabulator/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.