This is the Linux app named Tackle - Tiny ACL Authentication for PHP whose latest release can be downloaded as tackle-0.7.8.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Tackle - Tiny ACL Authentication for PHP with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Tackle - Tiny ACL Authentication for PHP
DESCRIPTIONTackle is a small ACL authentication module for PHP database applications. It is designed to have a low profile and be easy to implement and use. Users can grouped and allowed or denied access to user definable actions and resources.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tackle/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.