This is the Linux app named Tactics Board whose latest release can be downloaded as TacticsBoard-Setup-1.3.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Tactics Board with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Tell your teammates where you want them to go in a match by simply drawing it to them. Import an overview image of the map (PNG) and then show them their spots by simply dragging the connected player onto the board.
Draw player's pathes with a crosshair pencil in different colors.
Add icons to the board to illustrate grenade or smoke targets.
Uses http://netty.io/ for network communication and https://code.google.com/p/json-simple/ as communication objects.
Java Swing, Java AWT
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tacticsboard/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.