This is the Linux app named Tagstoo whose latest release can be downloaded as Tagstoo.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Tagstoo with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Tag folders and files (including multimedia) by dragging the tags on them, you can create tags of various shapes and colors for a more intuitive classification.
Precise search possibilities, with various input fields, allowing to add all the necessary tags that you want. For example, in one field you can add the tags ‘cat' and 'white' and in another field you can add the tags 'dog' and 'brown', so the search result will return all white cats and brown dogs. You can also indicate that the folders where they are must have certain tags.
Multimedia files preview in both explorer and searcher results cards. The cover images of epubs also are shown.
For images both system's default image viewer and program's new internal viewer can be launched alternatively.
Usual file management actions by dragging and dropping or pressing buttons; copy, move, delete, rename. And undo button.
It's possible to export/import the tagging data to a file, so data is available in any computer.
- Tag Folders and files easily by dragging and dropping tags created from a variety of shapes.
- No installation required. Compatible with Windows, Linux and Mac OS.
- Export/import data to a file.
- Possible to build up very specific searches.
- Various Viewmodes; from lists to cards of different sizes to preview folders and files.
- Multimedia file preview in explorer/searcher. Also Epubs.
- Integrated image viewer that can be launched alternatively to the system's default viewer.
- Tags positions are interchangeable.
- You can combine between COLOR, GREY, DAY and NIGHT modes to change interface colors to best fit your like.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tagstoo/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.