This is the Linux app named Talend Spatial Module whose latest release can be downloaded as TOS-Spatial-7.4.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Talend Spatial Module with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Talend Spatial Module
Talend Spatial Module (aka Spatial Data Integrator or SDI) is an ETL tool for geospatial. Based on Talend Open Studio, input, output and transform geocomponents are available. IO components read/write GIS formats(eg.PostGIS, GeoRSS). Transformers all
Non-Profit Organizations, Government, Science/Research, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
Project is a database conversion tool, JDBC, Flat-file
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sdispatialetl/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.