This is the Linux app named xframe whose latest release can be downloaded as maven-xsddoc-plugin-1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named xframe with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
XML related tools: xsddoc (documentation tool for W3C XML Schema),
xsddoc maven plugin, swing: JXTable (JTable with frozen columns)
- XML Schema documentation generator
- Java Table with fixed columns
Developers, Quality Engineers
Command-line, Java Swing
Java, XSL (XSLT/XPath/XSL-FO)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xframe/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.