This is the Linux app named tapir whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.2.7.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named tapir with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Declarative, type-safe web endpoints library. With tapir, you can describe HTTP API endpoints as immutable Scala values. Each endpoint can contain a number of input and output parameters. Compile-time guarantees, develop-time completions, read-time information. Separate the shape of the endpoint (the "what"), from the server logic (the "how"). Generate documentation from endpoint descriptions. Leverage the metadata to report rich metrics and tracing information. Re-use common endpoint definitions, as well as individual inputs/outputs. Library, not a framework, integrates with your stack. Is your company already using tapir? We're continually expanding the "adopters" section in the documentation; the more the merrier! It would be great to feature your company's logo, but in order to do that, we'll need to write permission to avoid any legal misunderstandings.
- OpenAPI / Swagger integration
- Library, not a framework
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tapir.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.