This is the Linux app named Tarantoga whose latest release can be downloaded as tarantoga_2016-04-14_01.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Tarantoga with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Tarantoga is an open source lightweight event management system for events from monitoring and more, with similar functionality to IBM Tivoli TEC, Master Cell, or BMC BEM. It supports your ITIL/ITSM event management process. It relies on MongoDB to store the events and Perl as rule programming language. GUI and backend are seperate tools that communicate only via the MongoDB. Tarantoga understands EIF, so you can send events with "postemsg", "msend -e", and the tarantoga tool tsend. Via EIF, you can also connect other element managers, or TSM or .... Connect Nagios, Zabbix, OpenSMART, etc. with tsend as notification action. An SNMP adapter is not yet included but can be added easily.
- Event Management
- Process Monitoring Events and More
- EIF protocol (postemsg, msend -e)
- Uses Perl as "rule language"
- Free event format due to MongoDB
- Extremely flexible rule programming
- Best Practices
- Out of the Box (if all prereqs are met)
- Cloud ready (what does that mean?)
- Still not Bingo?
Information Technology, System Administrators, Security Professionals
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tarantoga/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.