This is the Linux app named TARStack to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as tarstack.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TARStack to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
TARStack to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:The Goal of TARStack is not to increase competitive battles and the rivalries they create, but rather to foster teamwork, group cohesion, and creativity.
The advent of the wired world and - especially - the recent rise in popularity of social networking between connected devices provides an opportunity for friendly matches within any sort of group. Generally, like-minded groups of people will get together and participate in one-on-one matches or regularly organized tournaments.
Social media already has scoring and ranking programs, but they tend to be themed for certain sports, activities, and interests. Many of those have long-standing out-moded ranking and ratings systems in place.
TARStack will change this trend by using a standard ranking formula: The “K-simplified” chess ranking formula (provisional USCF version). This will ensure friendly competition can remain friendly without large discrepancies in the results between even matches with a clear victor.
End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tarstack/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.