This is the Linux app named TaskUnifier whose latest release can be downloaded as TaskUnifier-0.9.1.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TaskUnifier with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
TO DOWNLOAD THE LATEST RELEASE, GO HERE:
TASKUNIFIER CODE HAS BEEN MOVED TO GITHUB:
TaskUnifier is a task management software based on the well-known GTD (Getting things done) methodology. It will help you manage your tasks and therefore your time.
- Task manager
- Based on GTD
- Contacts, contexts, folders, goals, locations and notes
- Powerful search/sort/filter mechanism
- Calendar view
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/taskunifier/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.