This is the Linux app named Tattle Trail whose latest release can be downloaded as TattleTrail_20151215.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Tattle Trail with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONCatch bad visitors to your php website that are looking for admin access or exploitable web scripts, automatically lookup abuse information for their IP address and notify their network's administrators of their bad behavior. Most network operators provide abuse contact email addresses in their WHOIS information, and your webserver can immediately report malicious access attempts as they happen.
A large amount of bots that sniff around websites for unsecured standard web apps (like phpMyAdmin or WordPress) to exploit are run by a very few bad actors. They're easy to catch by watching for attempted visits to pages that don't exist (usually with admin or db in the path). The more these bad robots get reported (and shut down by their ISPs), the more time they have to spend looking for new hosts instead of new websites they can hack into.
- PHP 404 pages
- Catch Bad Robots
- Automatic Abuse Reporting
- WHOIS IP Lookup
Information Technology, Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers, Security Professionals, Security
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tattle-trail/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.