This is the Linux app named TAXOMO whose latest release can be downloaded as taxomo-1.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TAXOMO with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Data mining tool for sequences (e.g. trajectories on a map, visited web pages, etc.) that creates a succinct description of the sequences, given a taxonomy (e.g. regions and sub-regions in the map, categories and sub-categories of pages, etc.).
- Creation of markov model from sequences
- Creation of lumped markov model from sequences
- Clustering of sequences
Advanced End Users, Information Technology, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/taxomo/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.