This is the Linux app named TaxRTip whose latest release can be downloaded as TaxRTipV31-NSIS.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TaxRTip with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
TaxRTip is designed as an exploration of the C# language by a novice programmer. It may be very simple and have a very small use factor, but it is designed for learning purposes. The code is fully commented internally.
- Calculates the tax or tip on an item
- Split the bill on a final total or calculate the tax on an item and then split
- Calculate just the tax on an item
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/taxrtip/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.