This is the Linux app named tbtrayicon whose latest release can be downloaded as tbtrayicon-0.2.4-xpi.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named tbtrayicon with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A very simple add-on for Thunderbird 68.2+ that uses native messaging to display a persistent icon in the KDE systray.
You definitely need a native binary in addition to the add-on. There is only one at the moment for KDE: a Qt5 application written in C++.
I suggest using the latest Thunderbird version 68.3.1, which fixes a bug in an API function when searching for unread messages. It may or may not work with earlier versions.
- New mail icon
- Optional unread count
- Selectable IMAP folders to watch
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tbtrayicon/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.