This is the Linux app named teamwork whose latest release can be downloaded as tw44.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named teamwork with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Teamwork is an integrated, web based work management solution built purely in Java on the Hibernate persistence layer. It integrates project, time and worklog management. Import/export from MS-Project, Basecamp and Outlook/Icalendar SVN & Tweet synch.
- Web based
- 100% Java
- On Hibernate
- Project management
- Work logging
Customer Service, End Users/Desktop, Financial and Insurance Industry, Information Technology, Manufacturing, Telecommunications Industry
HSQL, IBM DB2, JDBC, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL (pgsql), Sybase
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/teamwork/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.