This is the Linux app named teian whose latest release can be downloaded as teian-2.4.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named teian with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Teian is an web-based annotator and limited editor for any XML vocabulary. Teian was originally developed for the U.S. Department of State, Office of the Historian, and released as open source for the benefit of community. Its development was further funded by the University of Richmond, USA.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/teian/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.