This is the Linux app named tek whose latest release can be downloaded as tek-1.1.1.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named tek with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
tek generates a Makefile from a set of .tex files. It automatically converts images to the correct formats, pre-processes included files (for example, converts .gnuplot files into graphs), and handles latex options (such as bibtex).
Gentoo .ebuilds are available.
tek uses pconfigure to build
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ptek/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.