This is the Linux app named Tek-e-Tot to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as tek-e-tot-all.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Tek-e-Tot to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Tek-e-Tot to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Tek-e-Tot is a collection of simple games for kids. It has an Android version for teaching touchscreen skills and a flash version for teaching mouse skills.
The games include Touch/Click, Follow/Mouseover, and Drag. The Android app also includes audio assisted counting to 9 and 20, simple matching/sets, and learning lower and uppercase abcs.
Visit wudiware.com for more information about both versions or http://www.arrall.com/teketot for very simple access to the flash games.
The direct link to the free Android app is https://market.android.com/details?id=com.wudiware.teketot or just search the market for teketot
Education, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tek-e-tot/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.