This is the Linux app named Telegraf whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.24.4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Telegraf with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Telegraf is an agent for collecting, processing, aggregating, and writing metrics. Design goals are to have a minimal memory footprint with a plugin system so that developers in the community can easily add support for collecting metrics. Telegraf is plugin-driven and has the concept of 4 distinct plugin types. Input Plugins collect metrics from the system, services, or 3rd party APIs. Processor Plugins transform, decorate, and/or filter metrics. Aggregator Plugins create aggregate metrics (e.g. mean, min, max, quantiles, etc.). Output Plugins write metrics to various destinations. New plugins are designed to be easy to contribute, pull requests are welcomed and we work to incorporate as many pull requests as possible. You can try Telegraf right in your browser in the Telegraf playground. Telegraf shares the same minimum requirements as Go.
- Telegraf requires Go version 1.14 or newer, the Makefile requires GNU make
- Run telegraf, enabling the cpu & memory input, and influxdb output plugins
- Run telegraf with all plugins defined in config file
- Generate config with only cpu input & influxdb output plugins defined
- Input plugins, parsers, serializers, as well as processor and aggregator plugins available
- Telegraf is plugin-driven and has the concept of 4 distinct plugin types
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/telegraf.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.