This is the Linux app named Telephone conferencing software whose latest release can be downloaded as talkie.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Telephone conferencing software with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Telephone conferencing software
This project is developed as a database application using Qt 4.0 and MySQL 5.0. Main aim of the project is store call details of each customer. At any time (usually end of month) admin can send call details to the selected customer.
Customer Service, Telecommunications Industry, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/talkie/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.