This is the Linux app named Telnet Com Port Control daemon whose latest release can be downloaded as telnetcpcd-1.09.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Telnet Com Port Control daemon with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Telnet Com Port Control daemon
telnetcpcd implements an RFC2217 (Telnet Com Port Control) server. It could be used to
create a pool of modems to be shared on a LAN.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/telnetcpcd/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.