This is the Linux app named Terminal-BASIC whose latest release can be downloaded as terminalbasic-2.3-b2-win32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Terminal-BASIC with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Terminal-BASIC is a BASIC-like language interpreter, works on
a set of single board embedded systems (i.e. famous AVR uc based boards).
* suports real numbers, multidimensional arrays and Darthmouth BASIC-style matrix operations;
* written in C++11;
* has modular structure (can save uc storage, instantiating only used modules);
* works through different i/o devices, using vt100 commands;
* on systems with multiple i/O devices can work as simple time-sharing system;
* static Linux build for playing and debug;
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/terminal-basic/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.