This is the Linux app named Terminal.Gui whose latest release can be downloaded as Releasev1.2.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Terminal.Gui with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A toolkit for building console GUI apps for .NET, .NET Core, and Mono that works on Windows, the Mac, and Linux/Unix. In addition, a complete Xterm/Vt100 terminal emulator that you can embed is now part of XtermSharp, you just need to pull TerminalView.cs into your project. Works on Windows, Mac, and Linux. Terminal drivers for Curses, Windows Console, and the .NET Console mean Terminal.Gui works well on both color and monochrome terminals and has mouse support on terminal emulators that support it. Both keyboard and mouse input are supported, including limited support for drag & drop. Terminal.Gui supports both Absolute layout and an innovative UI layout system referred to as Computed Layout. Computed Layout makes it easy to layout controls relative to each other and enables dynamic console GUIs.
- Terminal.Gui contains various controls for building text user interfaces
- Supports Button, CheckBox, and ComboBox features
- Includes FrameView, GraphView, Hex viewer/editor, and Label features
- Cross Platform
- Keyboard and mouse input
- Keyboard input handling
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/terminal-gui.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.