This is the Linux app named Terminal Recall whose latest release can be downloaded as TerminalRecallNightlyBuild.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Terminal Recall with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Automated builds of the GPL3 Terminal Recall project, which is an unofficial engine remake for the games Terminal Velocity and Fury3 implemented in java.
Builds are scheduled to execute at 5AM EST. New uploads are made only if there is a change in the github repo.
Unzip to preferred location, traverse to the 'target' directory. Execute RunMe.jar or RunMe.exe (if it exists).
For legal prudence, these builds include source. Although this is maintained by the development team, the actual project is at the github page linked below. Terminal Recall is part of the Terminal Reality File Parsers project (www.jtrfp.org)
- Terminal Velocity
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/terminal-recall/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.