This is the Linux app named Terminus whose latest release can be downloaded as tabby-1.0.164-setup.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Terminus with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Terminus is a highly configurable terminal emulator for Windows, macOS and Linux. Features an integrated SSH client and connection manager. Provides theming and color schemes, fully configurable shortcuts, and split panes. Remembers your tabs. With PowerShell (and PS Core), WSL, Git-Bash, Cygwin, Cmder and CMD support. Enables direct file transfer from/to SSH sessions via Zmodem. Full Unicode support including double-width characters. Terminus doesn't choke on fast-flowing outputs. Allows proper shell experience on Windows including tab completion (via Clink). Terminus is an alternative to Windows' standard terminal (conhost), PowerShell ISE, PuTTY or iTerm. Terminus is not a new shell or a MinGW or Cygwin replacement. Neither is it lightweight - if RAM usage is of importance, consider Conemu or Alacritty.
- Full unicode global hotkey
- Provides plugins and tab recovery
- Custom css themes and color schemes
- Font ligatures and clickable paths
- Tabs on top/bottom
- Features bracketed paste
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/terminus.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.