This is the Linux app named TestCafe whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.16.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TestCafe with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
TestCafe is a Node.js tool for automating end-to-end web testing. All you have to do is set it up, write tests in JS or TypeScript, run them and view the results. There’s no need for WebDrivers or other testing software. Installing TestCafe takes just one minute and one command.
TestCafe lets you create smart, stable tests with no manual timeouts. It can run parallel tests, saving you on test execution time, and can even build readable tests with PageObject. TestCafe runs on all popular platforms and environments, from mobile to desktop, as well as remote and cloud browsers. It’s totally free and open source, with plenty of community-made plugins and the freedom to create your own.
- Fast and easy setup
- Works on all popular environments
- Variety of plugins
- Smart, stable tests with no manual timeouts
- Rapid test development tool
- Latest JS and TypeScript support
- Detects JS errors in your code
- Concurrent test launching
- PageObject pattern support
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/testcafe.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.