This is the Linux app named Testcontainers whose latest release can be downloaded as Release2.3.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Testcontainers with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Testcontainers is a Java library that supports JUnit tests, providing lightweight, throwaway instances of common databases, Selenium web browsers, or anything else that can run in a Docker container. Use a containerized instance of a MySQL, PostgreSQL or Oracle database to test your data access layer code for complete compatibility, but without requiring complex setup on developers' machines and safe in the knowledge that your tests will always start with a known DB state. Any other database type that can be containerized can also be used. For running your application in a short-lived test mode with dependencies, such as databases, message queues or web servers. Use containerized web browsers, compatible with Selenium, for conducting automated UI tests. Each test can get a fresh instance of the browser, with no browser state, plugin variations or automated browser upgrades to worry about. And you get a video recording of each test session, or just each session where tests failed.
- Data access layer integration tests
- Application integration tests
- UI/Acceptance tests
- Supported JVM testing framework
- Manually add code to control the container/test lifecycle
- Testcontainers is distributed as separate JARs with a common version number
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/testcontainers.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.