This is the Linux app named TestG whose latest release can be downloaded as testg_20120402_v.0.2.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TestG with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Test automation tool.
Written in C#, use Selenium Webdriver and WatiN
Test data and test actions are stored in XML files. Tests can be executed on workstation or on CI server.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/testg/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.