This is the Linux app named TESTIMAGES whose latest release can be downloaded as README.md. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TESTIMAGES with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The TESTIMAGES archive is a huge and free collection of sample images designed for analysis and quality assessment of different kinds of displays and image processing techniques. The archive includes more than 2 million images originally acquired and divided in three different categories: SAMPLING and SAMPLING_PATTERNS (aimed at testing resampling algorithms), COLOR (aimed at testing color rendering on different displays) and PATTERNS (aimed at testing the rendering of standard geometrical patterns).
Please cite the following papers when using any image in this archive:
* ASUNI N, GIACHETTI A, "TESTIMAGES: A Large Data Archive For Display and Algorithm Testing", Journal of Graphics Tools, Volume 17, Issue 4, 2015, pages 113-125, DOI:10.1080/2165347X.2015.1024298
* ASUNI N, GIACHETTI A, "TESTIMAGES: a large-scale archive for testing visual devices and basic image processing algorithms", STAG - Smart Tools & Apps for Graphics Conference, 2014.
- millions images
- high resolution, 8 and 16 bits per channel images
- thousands of different image patterns
- Precise subsampled images for reduction factors 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12
- Patterns for display and TV resolutions: 100x100, 120x120, 150x150, 160x120 QQVGA, 160x128, 160x144, 200x160, 200x200, 208x176, 220x176, 226x170, 230x172, 240x160 HQVGA, 240x180, 240x240, 300x300, 320x200 CGA, 320x240 QVGA, 320x256, 352x288 CIF, 360x240 WQVGA, 384x240 WQVGA, 384x288 SIF, 400x240 WQVGA, 400x400, 416x352, 420x292, 432x240 FWQVGA, 480x272 WQVGA, 480x320 HVGA, 480x360, 512x342, 512x384, 528x436, 600x600, 640x200, 640x256, 640x350, 640x360 nHD, 640x400, 640x480 VGA, 640x512, 720x348 Hercules, 720x350 MDA, 720x480 WVGA, 720x576, 768x576 PAL, 800x480 WVGA, 800x600 SVGA, 832x624 SVGA, 854x480 FWVGA, 864x480, 960x540 qHD, 960x640 DVGA, 984x738, 1024x480, 1024x600 WSVGA, 1024x768 XGA, 1136x640, 1152x768 WXGA, 1152x864 XGA+, 1152x870, 1152x900, 1200x824, 1200x1200, 1280x720 HD720, 1280x768 WXGA768, 1280x800 WXGA800, 1280x854, 1280x960 SXGA-, 1280x1024 SXGA, 1360x768, 1366x720, 1366x768, 1440x900 WXGA+, 1440x960 WSXGA, 1400x1050 SXGA+, 1600x768, 1600x900 HD+, 1600x1200 UXGA, 1680x944, 1680x1050 WSXGA+, 1920x1080 FHDTV, 1920x1200 WUXGA, 1920x1440, 2048x1050, 2048x1080 2K DC, 2048x1152 QWXGA, 2048x1536 QXGA, 2560x1440 WQHD, 2560x1600 WQXGA, 2560x2048 QSXGA, 2880x1620, 2880x1800 QWXGA+, 3200x1800 WQXGA+, 3200x2048 WQSXGA, 3200x2400 QUXGA, 3840x2160 4K SHDTV, 3840x2400 WQUXGA, 4096x2160 4K DC, 4096x2560 4K, 4096x3072 HXGA, 5120x2880 UHD+, 5120x3200 WHXGA, 5120x4096 HSXGA, 6400x4096 WHSXGA, 6400x4800 HUXGA, 7680x4320 8K FUHDTV, 7680x4800 WHUXGA, 8192x4320 8K DC, 8192x4608, 10000x7000 IMAX, 15360x8640 16K QUHDTV, 16384x8640 16K DC
- Octave/Matlab scripts for image metrics
Information Technology, Science/Research, Developers, Quality Engineers, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/testimages/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.