This is the Linux app named Tetris AI to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as aitris-0.33.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Tetris AI to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Tetris AI to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:The interesting thing about this is the artificial intelligence. You probably do not want to play Tetris AI. It survives for more than 1000 lines and beats every human in multiplayer mode (due to its speed). Two differnt AIs can play against each other.
Science/Research, Developers, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/aitris/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.