This is the Linux app named TeXBrowse whose latest release can be downloaded as Xhelten.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TeXBrowse with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONTeXBrowse is a plugin based web-browser, wich allows users to view any type of sites on the web. The main goal is to develop a LaTeX plugin so users can use LaTeX files like they use HTML. Because of it is plugin based developers can easily create their o
Developers, End Users/Desktop
C++, Assembly, C
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/texbrows/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.