This is the Linux app named Text Mining Commons API whose latest release can be downloaded as TextMiningLibrary.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Text Mining Commons API with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Text Mining Commons API
This library offers an API to useful tools that can be utilized for any text mining project. More details will be mentioned in the project's future documentation
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/txtminingcommon/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.