This is the Linux app named Textcryption whose latest release can be downloaded as 20210710.TextCrypt.v1.6.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Textcryption with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Application which allows encrypting text.
It is encrypted using own libraries.
I think it is a very strong way to encrypt, specially if the text has more than 1 KB.
The application reads encrypted bytes from disk, and writes encyrpted bytes to disk, so it never is saved in the hard disk decrypted.
- text encryption
- strong encryption
- Dark mode option
- Text editor
- Search and replace window
- Undo redo
- JDK-17 compatibility
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Security
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/textcryption/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.