This is the Linux app named File Encoder Application whose latest release can be downloaded as 20210828.FileEncoderApplication.v1.5.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named File Encoder Application with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
File Encoder Application
Java application for encryption with a GUI.
It is based in the XOR symetric encryption combined with a pseudorandom resorting of the bytes.
Strenth and time to encrypt/decyrpt per MB adapted to size of input file.
It includes detailed documentation in English, Spanish and Catalan.
- Application for encryption.
- Based on XOR encryption and resorting of bytes
- Both GUI and command line.
- Secure erasure of files.
- Mutliplatform (Java 7 or above required)
- Detailed documentation in English, Spanish and Catalan
- Dark mode
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience, Security
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fileencoderapplication/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.